Generally we do not make refunds for VIP table reservations.
However, if by any chance you have a legitimate reason because of which you will not be able to come to Papaya club and feel like you’re entitled to a refund (possible reasons include but are not limited to vis major, pregnancy, serious injuries and sickness that prevents you from travelling) - please let us know as soon as possible.
Depending on the term of your cancellation, you can get a full refund of your purchase – we accept cancellations up to 14 days prior to your reservation date (without the 5% credit card fee which is non-refundable). All cancellations made 13 days or less prior to your reservation date will not be able to get a refund.
After your cancellation is approved, the refund can take up to 20 business days to be reflected in your account.
1. The VIP table reservation voucher's value needs to be spent in its full amount during the night of the reservation. If you for example buy a voucher in the value of 500€ and spend only 400€ through your drink orders - you will not be entitled to a 100€ refund in cash nor will it be at your disposal in the following days. Our recommendation is to buy a voucher that estimates the minimum of your planned budget for the evening.
2. The VIP table reservation is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or no-show.
3. All tables must be in by 00:30AM, if you are not in by 00:30AM we reserve the right to re-sell the table.
4. We ask that you do not drink heavily before arriving at the venue as entry may be refused to the whole group if anyone in your group is intoxicated.
5. We accept no liability for loss or damage to any personal items, any personal belongings are entirely your responsibility.
6. Your VIP table reservation voucher pledges that the same amount of money (without the 5% credit card fee) that you prepaid will be at your disposal on the location (Papaya club) during the night of your reservation date. All expenses that exceed the value prepaid on the reservation will be additionally charged.
7. Any bottles/drinks purchased for your table are entirely your responsibility. If someone breaks it, spills it, some of the guests steal it or anything similar – that is not the responsibility of Papaya club and we are not obligated to reimburse the damage.
8. Bottles are brought to your table with sparklers attached which conform to European Standards. Please do not touch the sparklers. Any injury inflicted as a result of touching a sparkler is your responsibility. If you do not want your bottle to be bought to your table with sparklers on please let us know at the time of booking your table.
9. If you have booked a Table for a certain number of people, in example Table 10 for 6-8 people and the Option B, we accept requests to upsize your reservation if we are given at least 7 days notice. We will not allow downsizing the reservation, on this given example, to Option A or a smaller table.
10. In extreme circumstances, Papaya club reserves the right to modify and/or change your VIP table reservation on site at any time without prior notice.
11. Papaya club is not responsible for any injuries that incurred inside the club or your table area.
12. Papaya.com.hr (Mondo d.o.o.) is in no case responsible for loss of information by the customer nor is required to prove delivery of the e-mail or arrival of purchased product to the customer.