Sick Individuals are coming back to Papaya this summer for the Big Beach Spring Break festival!
1. You are coming back again to Papaya club! Are you excited?
Yes! We’re very excited to come back to Croatia and Papaya Club! It’s going to be SICK!
2. Croatia and Zrce beach are becoming one of the most famous summer party destinations mainly because of their big festivals
and events. Do you think that the festival trend will continue and why?
Yes, definitely! The festival vibe is totally different from any club experience. It’s outside with a big
stage, where people come together. They sort of unite, which is a
feeling clubs will never reach!
3. What have you been up to lately? Is there some new tracks or collaborations on the way?
Besides touring a lot, we’ve been very busy in our brand new studio’s in Holland working on new material.
This summer is going to be huge, with a lot of new SICK music coming
originals and remixes! So stay tuned... :)
4. What would be your 10 most favorite tracks you like to play during your performances?
Naming 10 is too difficult at themoment, but definitely our most recent release ‘Into The Light’, which
the crowd loves! Also, we enjoy mixing up several different vocals and
sounds. We play a lot of music from our Revealed colleagues, but also
some different ones, such as Coldplay remixes, progressive house with emotion of course and a lot of edits!
5. What's the message for your fans and visitors of Big Beach Spring break in May at Papaya this summer? What can they expect?
It’s going to be SICK! We can’t wait to see you there!
Best Jim & Ray