From 1st of July 2021 Zrce beach is starting a new Covid Pass protocol which will be necessary to create a safe, covid-free environment with no restrictions; we will be able to dance with no distance, more capacity and with longer working hours! 🥳🥂
Pursuant to the “Decision on Necessary Epidemiological Measures Restricting Gatherings and Introducing Other Necessary Epidemiological Measures and Recommendations to Prevent the Transmission of COVID-19 Disease through Gatherings” effective from July 1st 2021, catering facilities such as night clubs, night bars, disco bars and disco clubs from the category "Bars" are allowed to work and serve all guests without restrictions on working hours, but only in open spaces and provided that the entrance to their premises is allowed only to persons holding an EU digital COVID certificate (guests, staff, performers, etc.).
In agreement with the City of Novalja, Local Crisis Board, the Novalja Health Center, the Tourist Board of the City of Novalja and club owners, Specialty Hospital Medico will provide a rapid antigen testing service for the purpose of allowing entry to clubs according to the above Decision: Important general info:
● Entry into Zrce beach clubs will be allowed ONLY to guests, staff, performers, etc. who have a digital or paper document that they are vaccinated / negative / had a positive corona test in the last 6 months
● With every mentioned document you will also need to present a valid photo ID card.
● EU approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen
● All other vaccines we are unfortunately not allowed to accept so people need to get an additional PCR or Antigen test
Fully vaccinated guests who have their EU digital COVID certificate
Guests who have the EU digital COVID certificate need ti have it downloaded on their mobile phone/tablet or printed out + they need to show their valid photo ID card
Guests that have proof that they had a positive corona test within the last 6 months:
Guests who have had corona in the last 6 months need to have legal document that proves it + they need to show their valid photo ID cardGuest with 1 dose of vaccine:
Guests who have been vaccinated with 1 dose don't need to be tested additionally if they have a document showing they have been vaccinated more than 22 days prior + they need to show their valid photo ID card
You can check your status and if your EU digital certificate is valid on the CovidGo app (available for IOS and Android)!
Testing protocol for guests with a valid PCR or Antigen test:
● PCR test results are valid for 72 hours, Antigen test for 48 hours
● On the arrival to Novalja, guests can bring their negative test directly to the club entrance (if the test is still valid) + they need to show their valid photo ID card
● After the time the validity of your test is through, you will need to get tested again (see details in the paragraph below)
Testing protocol for guests without any certificate/tests:
● Open your web browser, type in app.medico.hr and follow the instructions
● Select the wanted type of test (rapid antigen test is approved as an entry to clubs at Zrće beach)
● In the last step (where you get to the payment), add the promo code 100medi
to get discount of 33,33% (100kn)
● After you pay, you will go to one of the Medico Testing points (see details below), get tested and receive the results in 15-20 minutes
● After the time the validity of your test is through, you will need to get tested againTesting points:
● Slatinska ulica; parking lot next to the car wash (across the Novalja Health Center/Pharmacy) - working hours from 8:00 to 22:00
● Bus Station at Zrće Beach - working hours from 14:00 to 02:00Guest departure:
● Guests returning home are tested according to the protocols prescribed by their countries that they are returning to.